Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Little bit of life left...

I apologize for the long stretch of time that has gone by without showing you any attention, but actually I haven't been very present to the garden either...so don't feel that bad.


I had to go and get married and do that whole thing so I've been putting the garden on the back burner. Yesterday, however, I found myself drawn to the outdoors even more than usual and realized it was time to get back to the plot. It was a crisp, overcast day, leaves were falling and I had nothing much to do besides write hoards of thank you notes. I needed a break so I gathered some envelopes, scissors, marker, tape, camera, harvest basket and boots.

Here is what I came across:




























































Besides the beets and lettuce shown in the pictures, the tomatoes, peppers, squash, and basil are all still producing. I harvested seeds from the marigolds, cosmos, zinnias, and cilantro. Next will be the sunflowers and basil. I plan to let the seeds dry out and then create my own little seed library to use for next planting season! Seeds, seeds everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the knowledgeable post. Your post will be more helpful for making my lifestyle better.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. ร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมไหน











    ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



    เป็น



    คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ด้วยไหมก้าง



    ให้ท่าน



    งาม



    แบบประเทศเกาหลี



    ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



    ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา




    ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า
    ร้อยไหม pantip

    ReplyDelete